How to Install Nod32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus / ESET NOD32 Internet Security
- Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
- If you have a CD, insert it into your computer. If the installation does not begin automatically, click Start Computer and double-click the ESET disc icon.
To install without a CD:
- Download the ESET NOD32 Antivirus installer file.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the installation.
- In the Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus window, click Continue
4. Review the End-user license agreement and click I Accept.
5. In the Choose an activation option window, click Use a purchased License Key. If you are updating from a previous version, your license info will be entered automatically.
6. In the Use a purchased License Key field, type or copy/paste your License Key and click Continue. Make sure you enter the License Key exactly as it appears and include the hyphens. If you copy/paste, be sure you do not accidentally select additional space around the text. If you have a CD, type your Activation Key (printed on the label) in the blank field. Be sure to include the hyphens.
7. Click Continue.
8. Click Continue.
9. Select your preference for the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and click Install.
10. Click Done to exit the Installation Wizard.